Current Open Positions at FlasKap
POSITION: Shipping and Receiving Team Lead
Our Outdoor Drinkware brand is seeking a qualified candidate to join our fast-growing company for the position of Shipping and Fulfillment Lead. This person will be responsible for the accurate and timely shipment of products to customers throughout the US (with some international destinations) as well as receiving products and materials required to maintain the warehouse stock. Shipping methods include LTL and single parcel shipments for our e-commerce webstore. The Shipping Lead will gather daily/weekly metrics to Upper Management and will be expected to navigate shipping software to process orders, labels, pick lists, BOLs, and other necessary documentation during shipping transactions.
- Process and print order labels utilizing shipping software
- Ensure orders are accurately picked, packed, and shipped
- Maintain an organized shipping department
- Communicate with operations manager
- Manage a team of Shipping Associates
- Compare processes with industry standards and best practices
- Develop workflows to streamline processes.
- Conduct team meetings to discuss and improve any process issues.
- Review and manage shipping lead time and delivery time performance and work with respective internal and external departments
- Accurately report inventory levels on a weekly and monthly basis
- High School Diploma.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven to be organized, methodical, rigorous
- Proactive personality and self-motivator
- Proven ability to manage a team
- Demonstrates initiative with the ability to multi-task and detail oriented in a fast paced environment
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office applications and the ability to learn new applications
- Ability to lift 35 lbs.
- Team player able to develop great relations with co-workers
- Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Please send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.