The Paul Cauthen Special Edition Tumbler (Kap Not Included) has a 0.0 star rating based on 0 ratings
VOLST Tumbler and MADIC Liquor Kap are SOLD SEPERATELY.
Singer/Songwriter Paul Cauthen is the steward of a rich, resonant, bass-leaning tenor voice. This earned him the noble nickname of “Big Velvet”. Cauthen walks the country line between retro and modern. Whether you’re heading to the club to dance the night away, or driving down a dirt road far from the prying eyes of city lights - Big Velvet has a song for you.
Instead of sharing a chairlift, this time we played a round of golf with Paul and partook in the sharing (and drinking) of delicious adult beverages. We laughed, we swore and we fished a few too many balls out of the lake. Not only do we love Paul's golf game and music, we also love his no-f*cks-given attitude. That’s why we’re bringing back the limited edition Paul Cauthen/Big Velvet tumblers. We even added a badass new tumbler that pays homage to one of our favorite songs from Paul’s new album “Country Coming Down” (streaming on all platforms).
Watch the video to check out our round of golf with Paul. It’ll have you itching to play a few holes and drink a couple of rounds.
- DOUBLE-WALL VACUUM INSULATION: The VOLST™ is built to keep your cocktail cold (or coffee hot) until the last sip.
- STANDARD LID: Included with your order, the Standard Lid is threaded and leakproof, to protect from spills even in the toughest conditions.
- SNAPBACK HINGE: Locks the twist cap in the open position when you’re ready for a drink
- DRINK PORT: Sized to maximize pour and reduce spills, so the perfect drink always hits your lips
- INTERNAL FILL LINE: Use this line to mix the perfect cocktail when paring with the MADIC.
- DURABLE FINISH: Designed with fun in mind. Our paint is designed to hold up to a lot, even a night at the bonfire.
- CUP HOLDER FRIENDLY: Like any good tumbler should be.